1.1K views

BEWARE!I went to the National Achievers Congress in Sydney Australia and although a few of the speakers were fantastic the aim is for most speakers to on sell their very expensive programs!

They are very convincing to get you to sign up quickly and with very little understanding of the scheme. Unfortunately i got sucked into one (Income Education - Real Estate) with the understanding that you have a cooling off period of 3 days to cancel if you don't want to proceed. when i went home i did my own research and found that the program they were selling for $3700 was what people were already doing and the information can easily be found for free on the internet. I cancelled and have now been waiting for 2 months to get my refund.

When i ring to find out where my refund is they tell me it has been processed and they can not help me anymore than that. When i email i am ignored and get no reply.

From my experience, the ethics of this organisation is to get your money quickly but to change your mind and ask for a refund is not their problem.My advice is go and enjoy the speakers but don't let them pressure you into something you are not sure of!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive and misleading. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of success resources seminar. Success Resources needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned success resources seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Success Resources.

Had an Experience with Success Resources?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1182180

I was also scammed, Did you ever recieve your refund?

I can't speak for the original poster, but I can say that signed up and did the 3 day workshop.It provided great value and market insight - far better than the conflicting and limited information on the Internet.

No one is forcing you to buy a U.S. house, but I would say if you are thinking about the U.S.

Real estate market, do this training.You will get your value back many times over.

Hi,

I am very curious that have you got your refund yet???

I fear i might just have made the same mistake today...

Thanks,

Viv

to Anonymous Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1031525

We were at the achievers conference on the 8th sept and signed up and also are concerned. 0451533385

If you attend seminars and some of the speakers present on wealth creation and investment opportunities and you think because these cost moneys they are trying to scam you or that its a scam.....YOUR AN ***!!!!!!

I wish you the best making money without some kind of outlay.perhaps you can go around the street looking for glass bottles to cash in on.

I literally cant fathom how dumb some people are.

Why do companies use consulting firms? You can find consulting info online but people pay because they want aggregated information and have assurances that its best practice and correct. Why do people go to the doctors when you can diagnose online?

because if you do self diagnose online you suddenly have a terminal illness when you wanted information on how to get rid of a headache.

Well done for making your stupidity public.

to Anonymous #1031750

Take it down a notch there, as you are making me wonder how long you have been an employee and making a living off these alleged *** people.

to Anonymous Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1053709

So intelligent, NOT! How rude, arrogant and so like the attitude of those I have spoken to within the organisation. Coincidence or not?