unfortunately the request for cancellation was due to Success Resources incompetence to advise me of dates for Wizard Training by T Harv Ecker as I was unable to attend the first session.  It has been nearly two years later and I still have not been notified of the details for this training.  I have paid close to R10,000 surely this shows my eagerness to attend the training however due to incompetence and lack of comunication with me the client I have not received my training and therefore am insisting on a refund.

now I am refused a refund surely this is illegal and also not responding to emails is extremely rude.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Success Resources. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Success Resources.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Success Resources to other companies on our site.

Comments